Thursday, March 17, 2011

pears please

I've recently discovered that I love pears, not just to eat, but the look of them
lucky for me I discovered this when I'm on an island in the Caribbean that doesn't grow pears and they are $5 a piece in the store.... and NOT when I lived on a farm in Ohio with 2 pear trees.
typical.

I'll just love these pears from afar.
and they're green! 

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

 http://www.design-decor-staging.com/
 I have a love/hate relationship with Martha Stewart. 



I think this will be my next project... if I can't have a real pear I'll draw/cut some out!!


I love every single thing about this photo.  the green chest is gorgeous. and so is the chair. and I will never get enough of apothecary jars.  mine are stored away in Ohio :(

oh books!

1 comment:

mary said...

Oh deary, now you have inspired to me to go out and paint my front door limeade. How Fantastic! xox!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...