Monday, June 13, 2011

banana, peanut butter, chocolate chip cookies

the most delicious thing I've made in a awhile.
I didn't use a recipe, so I'm not much help there.
I find that I cook better when I don't use a recipe and rather go based on taste or texture, especially in Grenada where my oven is in its own element.
element. get it? horrible joke.
it's propane, doesn't even have an element.
but it does suck. doesn't cook anything the way I want it to.
and don't even get me started on a gas stovetop. ugh.

you could probably google a similar cookie though
I mashed up 2 bananas, a big scoop of peanut butter, flour, sugar, butter, egg, baking soda, and chocolate chips
you could even do it vegan and skip the egg and add another banana!
did you know that was substitute?

I learned that one night while making banana bread I realized I didn't have an eggs.
so if it's already banana flavored you actually might as well I guess. hm. note to self.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...