Sunday, July 31, 2011

Color Duo: Blue and Orange

ok so finally we're to a color duo that isn't my "favorite" haha!
I don't typically like orange, but I saw a few images on pinterest that sparked my interest.
they are after all complementary colors (opposite each other on the color wheel) so they were destined to go together!
and while some may say this is quite similar to turquoise and coral like last week... but its also really different. promise.





domino mag. (rip)

Source: None via Katie on Pinterest



Source: google.com via Pamela on Pinterest

zebra and floral?  yes!!!!

you know what I have noticed from scouring the internet for images of blue and orange rooms??
texture and pattern make it work. and that I love.



5 comments:

Lucy The Valiant said...

Stopping by from Comment Love Day! I wouldn't have thought I would like blue and orange together, either, but these are really cute! Especially the first picture with the yummy lounge!

Em Campbell said...

came over from FTLOBlogs.... i love that last one! orange and i have always been friends

my best friend jules said...

What a lovely color combo! The colors look so fresh together! :)
xxx mervi

Hayley said...

I don't know I am kinda loving it! Especially that dining room with the blue and white shades! Really pretty!

Hayley
http://theweekendfile.blogspot.com

Hannah said...

I like blue and orange but blue and yellow has always been my favorite combo :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...