Monday, October 10, 2011

Sea Glass Jackpot!

The other day my friends and I went snorkeling at a secluded area called Flamingo Bay. 
The reason we made the trip was the awesome snorkeling - a rainbow assortment of fish, coral, sea fans, and urchins galore... but our eyes soon became fixed on the sand and the incredible amount of sea glass!

There were 6 of us and I think we all left with at least a zip-lock baggie full of glass!
In December I get to take two 50lb suitcases home with me... one just might be full of sea glass.

My stash!!
In the bottom of this bowl there are tons of small pieces that I plan on making some sort of mosaic out of !


Here are a few sea glass projects from pinterest that I'll be trying soon!




Source: etsy.com via Carrie on Pinterest







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...