Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Decorating a Rental Part 2!

Part two of my series on Decorating a Rental is up over at Newlywed's Bliss today!!
I'm talking about how you can furnish an apartment with free or nearly free furnishings!  Serious.  All you need is a little elbow grease and maybe some paint.



Also be looking for a new link party coming up next week - 10 Things I love about You.   A lesson in loving and appreciating our spouse, and what better time to do a series on Thankfulness!







Who changes their blog layout 3 times in 1 week?
The me that is never satisfied.





2 comments:

Shelly said...

I love that chair! Also, I really like the new design! That picture of you with old bus is awesome. You look like a pretty hippie mermaid!

Emily said...

I love this design too! It's hard when there are so many options to stick to just one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...