Friday, June 8, 2012

Free Find Friday!

Since moving to this awesome new neighborhood I have decided to start a weekly series called Free Find Friday because I keep finding awesome stuff!!

I'd like to start off with this amazing photo I found on the side of the road on our way home from church.  On the curb there was a huge pile of stuff - couch, boxes, chairs, and this.
My sweet husband took one look and said "you want to stop"
So out I got in my dress and heels and rummaged through and found this gem.
A photo of the Flatiron building in NYC professionally framed and in perfect condition.  It is about 24 x 36 inches.




It now lives in my kitchen.
My not completed kitchen..... but I'll share a little peak with you.....




It's not finished yet, hence why I can't show you a whole view of the room or even that chair in the front or the floor :/ haha but soon!
This is my little craft area I've carved out for myself in our kitchen, since the spare room is dominated by my husband who apparently has to study because he's going to be a doctor or something.......


Do you have great garbage in our town?? Find anything great on the side of the road lately?? Or maybe something "nearly free" from the thrift shop?? Share with me!


1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Man, I'm jealous! That is a gorgeous picture, and the price is amazing too! Where I live, people don't just give stuff away... But I have found some pretty good deals lately, so I created Thrifty Treasures Monday on my blog (not quite as alliterated as your FFF) Here are mine:
http://aheartfulhome.blogspot.com/search/label/Thrifty%20Treasures%20Monday

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...